Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Why We’ve Seen Video of Tulsa’s Police Shooting But Not Charlotte’s (Keegan Hamilton / VICE)
2. Facebook Overestimated Key Video Metric for Two Years (Suzanne Vranica and Jack Marshall / Wall Street Journal)
3. Yahoo Confirms Major Breach — And It Could Be the Largest Hack of All Time (Kif Leswing / Business Insider)
4. USA Today Columnist Suspended on Twitter For Charlotte Protest Post: ‘Run Them Down’ (Ken Meyer / Mediaite)
5. The Toronto Star Delivers Coffee with the Morning Paper (Craig Saila / J-Source)
6. Nielsen Says Mainstream Consumers Really Are Interested in Virtual Reality (Marty Swant / AdWeek)