Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The New York Times is Partnering with Jigsaw to Expand Comment Capabilities (The New York Times)
2. ABC News Teams Up With Facebook to Live Stream the 2016 General Election Debates (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
3. A Look at Time Inc.’s New Life VR App (Max Willens / Digiday)
4. How The Atlantic Uses an Underwriter Model to Fund Video Projects (Sahil Patel / Digidayl)
5. Recommended Content Widgets Still Have Major Disclosure and Clickbait Problems, Says a New Report (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
6. Why Facebook is Public Enemy Number One for Newspapers, and Journalism (Roy Greenslade / The Guardian)