Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Was the Terror Coverage More Explosive Than the Bombs? (Jack Shafer / Politico)
2. The Death of ‘He Said, She Said’ Journalism (Peter Beinart / The Atlantic)
3. Twitter’s New, Longer Tweets Have Arrived (Casey Newton / The Verge)
4. Mic Has a Way For Advertisers to Sponsor Editorial Videos on Facebook (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
5. The RadioPublic Approach to Podcasts and the Future of Radio (Jake Shapiro / Medium)
6. Cats Here, Politics There — How a Split-Up BuzzFeed Sees Its Video-Heavy Future (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)