Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. These Students Didn’t Know Bin Laden Was Dead. How Did We Get So Clueless About News? (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
2. Gallup Poll: Public Confidence In Media Falls to All-Time Low (Kelsey Sutton / Politico)
3. Are You Ready to Pay For a Netflix For Podcasts? (Ken Doctor / Nieman Lab)
4. TrollBusters Enlisting Frustrated Journalists Targeted by Online Harassment (Shelley Hepworth / CJR)
5. Why Facebook Embraced the Ad Network Model (Yuyu Chen / Digiday)
6. Facebook to Roll Out Tech for Combating Fake Stories In Its Trending Topics (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)