Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Tweeting Your Way to Tenure (Colleen Flaherty / Inside Higher Ed)
2. What Clicks From 70,000 Courses Reveal About Student Learning (Jeffrey R. Young / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
3. Big Data’s Deluge in Higher Ed (Krysten Crawford / Phys.org)
5. Mizzou Journalism School Pushes Diversity Recruitment (Associated Press)
6. Quality vs. Quantity: Choosing Your Back-to-School Apps (Monica Burns / Edutopia)