Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. International Reporting Program Partners with Institutions Around the World, Pilot for New Global Reporting Program (International Reporting Program)
2. How to Prepare for Journalism Jobs of the Near-Future (Melody Kramer / Poynter)
3. ‘The Uberfication of the University’ (Scott Jaschik / Inside Higher Ed)
4. What Does Innovation Mean in Higher Education? (Antoinette Siu / EdSurge)
5. The Best App for Your Coursework Isn’t a Single App (Beth Holland / Edutopia)