Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. ONA Challenge Fund to ‘Hack’ Journalism Education Gets New $985,000 Boost (Knight Foundation)
2. ITT Closes: What It Means For For-Profit Schools, Their Students, and Taxpayers (Eva Botkin-Kowacki / Christian Science Monitor)
3. The Next Hot Ticket in Ed Tech? Micro-Credentials (Shawn D. Terry / Stamford Advocate)
4. Why ‘Innovation’ Has Become a Dirty Word Across Much of Higher Ed IT (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)
5. Game On: How Four Community College Professors Spawned the CUNY Games Network (George Lorenzo / EdSurge)