Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Publishing Industry in 2016: A Status Update (Jane Friedman)
2. 10 Things Authors Need to Stop Doing on Social Media Immediately (Dana Kaye / Digital Book World)
3. Indie Authors Should Form a Co-Op (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. Amazon Guidelines Work to Curb Review Fraud (Mercy Pilkington / Good E-Reader)
5. Why Publishers Must Go Mobile (Brian F. O’Leary / Publishers Weekly)