Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Are Publishers Connecting with Their Readers? (Joe Wikert / Digital Book World)
2. How Much Should I Charge for My Book? (Digital Book World)
3. Amazon to Open 100 Pop-Up Stores in 2017 (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. Industry Players Back The Booksellers Network (Lisa Campbell / The Bookseller)
5. Not Sure How to Approach Social Media? CARE About Your Readers (Frances Caballo / Jane Friedman)