Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Shocker! Facebook Changes Its Algorithm to Avoid ‘Clickbait’ (Mike Isaac and Sydney Ember / New York Times)
2. The Olympics Committee Just Said We Can’t Make GIFs Of The Games (Jason Abbruzzese / Mashable)
3. Why BBC News Went on Yik Yak to Talk Brexit With Millennials (Catalina Albeanu / journalism.co.uk)
4. ESPN.com Has Finally Replaced espn.go.com, And a Newish SEO Rule Means It Won’t Lose Google Juice (Joshua Benton / Nieman Lab)
5. Nike and Others Dive Into Instagram Stories: Why Marketers Already Like It Better Than Snapchat (Garett Sloane / AdAge)
6. With ‘Podcast Garage,’ PRX Hopes to Free Podcasters From Working in Isolation (Sonali Prasad / Poynter)