Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Twitter Will Now Share Video Revenue With Individual Content Creators (Julia Boorstin / CNBC)
2. Facebook CEO Says Group Will Not Become A Media Company (Giulia Segreti / Reuters)
3. Alexa, Give Me the News: How Outlets Are Tailoring Their Coverage for Amazon’s New Platform (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
4. What Happened After 6 College Newspapers Cut Their Print Schedules (Melody Kramer / Poynter)
5. Mobile vs. Computer: Implications for News Audiences and Outlets (Johanna Dunaway / Shorenstein Center)
6. Should Brands Tread Lightly With AI After Facebook’s ‘Trending’ Debacle? (Marty Swant and Christopher Heine / Adweek)