Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. BuzzFeed Divides Its News and Entertainment Divisions in Company-Wide Reorganization (Emily Jane Fox / Vanity Fair)
2. FBI Investigating Russian Hack of New York Times Reporters, Others (Evan Perez and Shimon Prokupecz / CNN)
3. Instapaper Has Been Acquired by Pinterest (Casey Newton / The Verge)
4. Google Recruiting Web Stars, Hulu for Virtual Reality Push (Lucas Shaw / Bloomberg)
5. As Sites Abandon Comments, The Coral Project Aims to Turn The Tide (Nausicaa Renner / CJR)
6. Private Lives Are Exposed as WikiLeaks Spills Its Secrets (Raphael Satter and Maggie Michael / Associated Press)