Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. What Univision Saw In What’s Left of Gawker (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
2. The New York Times Has Created a Newsroom-Wide Team for Covering Race (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
3. Facebook Live: Too Much, Too Soon (Liz Spayd / New York Times)
4. Melania Trump Taking Legal Action Against Daily Mail for Defamation (Hadas Gold / Politico)
5. Facebook Suspends Domain Insights, Changing Rules of the Road for New Publishers (Max Willens / Digiday)
6. Platform Aimed at Audience Interaction Generates Story Ideas, Goodwill (Jihii Jolly / CJR)