Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Gawker Founder Nick Denton Files for Bankruptcy (Peter Sterne / Politico)
2. Joshua Topolsky, Former Verge Editor, Raises Funding for Digital Media Venture (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
3. Brand Content Now Part of Half of CNN International Ad Deals (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
4. How Journalists Can Do Their Crucial Job In the Next 100 Days (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
5. New York Magazine Makes “The Case Against the Media” (Ellen Cools / Folio)
6. How Atlas Obscura Is Building the “Nice Vice” (Andrew Beaujon / The Washingtonian)