Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. NPR Website To Get Rid Of Comments (Elizabeth Jensen / NPR)
2. NPR is Killing Off Comments. That’s Great News! (Chris Cillizza / The Washington Post)
3. Donald Trump Turns to Combative Breitbart Executive in Staff Shake-Up (Maggie Haberman and Ashley Parker / New York Times)
4. How CNN is Recreating the #Rio2016 Experience for Audiences on Social Media (Madalina Ciobanu / journalism.co.uk)
5. Why You Can Now Quit Your Job to Make Snapchat Videos (Drew Harwell / Washington Post)
6. Instagram Launches Snapchat-Like Live Events Channel (Garett Sloane / AdAge)