Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. As Olympic Viewership Falls, NBC Thinks of the Bigger Picture (Richard Sandomir / New York Times)
2. Judge: Glenn Beck Must Identify Sources On Boston Marathon Bombing (Josh Gerstein / Politico)
3. The Los Angeles Times Built Its Own Journalist-Friendly Story Editor, And It’s Now Rolling Out to All of Tronc (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
4. Readers Perceive Question-Based Headlines More Negatively, Study Shows (Catalina Albeanu / journalism.co.uk)
5. How Publishers Can Learn More From Their Newsroom Experiments (Robin Kwong / journalism.co.uk)
6. Amazon Video Pilots Will Stream On Twitch (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)