Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Meet the College Students Covering the 2016 Olympic Games (Sonali Prasad / Poynter)
2. Every 2 Years, One Professor Turns the Olympics Into Her Classroom (Arielle Martinez / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
3. Complete College America Launches an Awards Program to Recognize Technology Companies That Can Deliver on Their Promises (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
4. Pressure to Spend More on Poor Students (Rick Seltzer / Inside Higher Ed)
5. Evaluating the Evaluators: How to Reduce Conflict of Interest in Higher-Ed Quality Assurance (Marguerite McNeal / EdSurge)