Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Business Realities Are Impacting All College Newspapers. But What Happens When They’re For-Profit? (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
2. How Some Edtech Companies Are Addressing a Lack of Employee Diversity (Mary Jo Madda / EdSurge)
3. How to Monetize Your Education Technology Product (Hint: Positioning Is Paramount) (Umang Gupta / EdSurge)
4. You Don’t Know Your Students. This Professor Hopes to Change That. (Jeffrey R. Young / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
5. Will the NLRB’s Columbia Ruling Tarnish the ‘College Experience’? A Closer Look (Andy Thomason / The Chronicle of Higher Education)