Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Google Updates Classroom With New Tools for Students, Parents and Teachers (Frederic Lardinois / TechCrunch)
2. Google Offers Free Cloud Access to Colleges, Plays Catch Up to Amazon, Microsoft (Antionette Siu / EdSurge)
3. Stanford Experiments with Virtual Reality, Social-Emotional Learning and Oculus Rift (Blake Montgomery / EdSurge)
4. Experiment With New Education Providers Also Tests New Ways to Measure Quality (Goldie Blumenstyk / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
5. Digital Game-Based Learning in Higher Ed Moves Beyond the Hype (George Lorenzo / EdSurge)