Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Twitter Says It’s Seeing Less Demand From Advertisers (Garett Sloane / AdAge)
2. Reddit Intros New Ad Offering, ‘Grows Up’ and Says It Can Be as Big as Facebook (George Slefo / AdAge)
3. With a Behind-the-Scenes Podcast and An Investigative Story, the Post and Courier Exposed America’s Adoption Scammers (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
4. For the People Who Block Ads, Is There Any Way to Win Them Back? (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
5. Tim Cook Just Reignited Speculation About Apple’s ‘Bigger’ Plans for TV (Alexei Oreskovic / Business Insider)
6. Judge Tosses Out Defamation Lawsuit Filed Against ProPublica, CIR (Robert Faturechi / ProPublica)