Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Twitter Admits It Has ‘A Lot of Work’ to Do With Abusive Trolls Following Leslie Jones Controversy (Jordan Valinksy / Digiday)
2. Live Video Takes Center Stage at the Presidential Conventions (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
3. With 11,000 Subscribers, Talking Points Memo Says Its Paid Product Has Helped Stabilize Its Business (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
4. The NBA is Creating Two New TV-Style Shows Exclusively for Twitter (Kurt Wagner / Recode)
5. Bankruptcy Judge Lets Hogan Continue Suit Against Gawker Founder (Peter Sterne / Politico)
6. Amazon Launches Singles Classics to Resell Timeless Essays from Top Writers and Magazines (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)