Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Former ‘Republic’ Managing Editor Joining ASU Journalism School (Kalia White / The Arizona Republic)
2. CUNY Journalism School Gets $1 Million From NYC to Help Minority Journalists Keep Up With Digital Changes (Chris Cruz / JP Updates)
3. 3 Twitter Best Practices for the Higher Ed Community (Meg Conlan / EdTech)
4. Amazon Inspire Carries Big Implications for Schools, and Ed-Tech Providers (Ian Siegel / EdWeek Market Brief)
5. Teachers in High-Poverty Schools Less Confident in Ed-Tech Skills, Survey Finds (Benjamin Herold / EdWeek Market Brief)