Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Higher Ed at the DNC (Andrew Kreighbaum / Inside Higher Ed)
2. A Better Way to Evaluate Student Participation (David Goodblar / Chronicle Vitae)
3. Bill Proposed To Prevent Schools Meddling In Student Journalism (National Coalition Against Censorship)
4. More Professors Know About Free Textbook Options, but Adoption Remains Low (Goldie Blumenstyk / Chronicle of Higher Education)
5. Through Social Media, Academics Spur Conversations on Race and Equity (Marguerite McNeal / EdSurge)