Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Importance of SEO Training for Editorial Teams (Dan Kern / Digital Book World)
2. U.S. Publishing Made $28 Billion in 2015 (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)
3. What Booksellers Might Learn From Airlines (Guy Gadney / The Bookseller)
4. Where Do Consumers Get Their E-Books From? (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
5. Authors Guild Backs ‘Small Claims’ Copyright Bill (Andrew Albanese / Publishers Weekly)