Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Martha Stewart Wants a Steady Revenue Stream From Facebook Live (Jeffrey A. Trachtenberg / Wall Street Journal)
2. How BuzzFeed Wants to Use its Social Media Acumen to Take on the Hoaxers (Alastair Reid / First Draft News)
3. Comcast Will Let Customers Get Netflix on its Set-Top Box (Which is a Very Big Deal) (Kara Swisher / Recode)
4. A Boston Journalism Nonprofit is Among the First Publishers to Sell Subscriptions on Medium (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
5. What Brands and Normals Should Know About Google’s New ‘My Activity’ Pages (Garett Sloane / Digiday)
6. Young Performers Look to Apps for Stardom (Ben Sisario / New York Times)