Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Pokémon Go Is Inspiring Small Retailers. So Has Augmented Reality Gone Mainstream? (Christopher Heine / AdWeek)
2. How The Washington Post Grew Digital Subscriptions 145 Percent (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
3. Sharing Netflix or HBO Go Passwords Is Technically Federal Crime Under 9th Circuit Ruling (Todd Spangler / Variety)
4. Twitter Signs Another Live-Streaming Deal, This Time With Bloomberg (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
5. Fox Reaches Settlement in Landmark Lawsuit Over Unpaid Internships (Eriq Gardner / The Hollywood Reporter)
6. How Technology Disrupted the Truth (Katharine Viner / The Guardian)