Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. High School Journalism Institute Launches at Oregon State (Molly Young / The Oregonian)
2. How Higher Ed Uses Twitter (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)
3. Can Venture Capital Put Personalized Learning Within Reach of All Students? (Betsy Corcoran and Patrícia Gomes / EdSurge)
4. Coding Bootcamp Market to Grow by 74% in 2016 (EdSurge)
5. The Missing IDEAs in Edtech? Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access (Patricia Gomes / EdSurge)