Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. WVU Student-Journalists Use DIY Electronics to Examine Water Quality (Shishira Sreenivas & Colleen S. Good / West Virginia Public Broadcasting)
2. Michigan Middle School Aims to Save Journalism, Broadcast Programs (Kyle Kaminski / Traverse City Record-Eagle)
3. Why Do College Students Stubbornly Insist On Reading Paper Books? (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)
4. Remember Second Life? Its Fans Hope to Bring VR Back to the Classroom (Jeffrey R. Young / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
5. Synchronous Online Classes–With a Little Help From My Friends (Rebecca J. Hogue / Chronicle of Higher Education)