Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Macmillan Acquires the Self-Publishing Platform Pronoun (Maryann Yin / Galley Cat)
2. ‘Biggest-Selling’ Self-Published Book of 2016 Lands Amazon Deal (Lisa Campbell / The Bookseller)
3. Amazon, Ebooks and the Lack of Innovation (Jason Illian / Digital Book World)
4. A May 2016 Look at Big Five E-Book Pricing (Author Earnings)
5. How Successful Authors Use Social Media: 23 Content Ideas (Diana Urban / BookBub)