Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Apple E-book Refunds to Begin June 21 (Andrew Albanese / Publishers Weeky)
2. As E-book Sales Decline, Digital Fatigue Grows (Jim Milliot / Publishers Weekly)
3. James Patterson Will Publish 38 E-Books in 2016 (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. Dan Brown Donates $337,000 to Digitize Ancient Works (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
5. How Authors Can Get More Fans and Book Sales with Less Social Media (Chris Syme / Digital Book World)