1. Industry Experts Accuse Kobo of Being Predatory Vultures (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
2. How Are Books Changing? (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)
3. Writing Quality Decreases Among Those That Read Online Only (Dianna Dilworth / GalleyCat)
4. New App, Litsy, Aims To Be the Instagram of Books (Ed Nawotka / Publishers Weekly)
5. The Myth About Print Coming Back and Bookstores on the Rise (Jane Friedman)
Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.