Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How the FT Drove Digital Subscriptions Sales by 600 Percent Over Brexit Weekend (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
2. Drawn to the Common Aim of Covering Issues Around Homelessness, Bay Area Media Organizations Unite for the Day (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
3. Facebook Adjusts News Feed to Favor Friends and Family Over Publishers (Casey Newton / The Verge)
4. Turkey Blocks News Sites, Twitter, Facebook After Deadly Attack (Efe Kerem Sözeri / Vocativ)
5. Gannett to Buy Digital Services Company ReachLocal (Josh Beckerman / Wall Street Journal)
6. Snapchat Bows in France, Poaches Warner Bros. Exec Emmanuel Durand (Elsa Keslassy / Variety)