Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Sure, People Like Online Video, but That Doesn’t Mean They Want to Watch Your Hard News Videos (Lauren Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
2. Good News at the Washington Post (Christopher Payne / New York Magazine)
3. We Broadcast from TV to Facebook Live for 24 hours. Here’s What We Learned. (Al Jazeera English)
4. Is the BBC’s Power to Blame for the U.K. Podcasting Scene’s Underdevelopment?(Nicholas Quah / Nieman Lab)
5. Google Licenses LyricFind for Search Results (Alex Pham / Billboard)
6. How Kim Kardashian Gamified Her Life and Made $100 Million Doing It (Kwame Opam / The Verge)