Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Newsrooms Have a Love-Hate Relationship with Slack (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
2. Facebook Signs Deals With Media Companies, Celebrities for Facebook Live (Steven Perlberg and Deepa Seetharaman / Wall Street Journal)
3. In 60 Days, Drone Journalism Will Be Legally Possible in Any U.S. Newsroom (Matt Waite / Nieman Lab)
4. ‘Network Effect’: Why Medium is Courting the Sports World (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
5. Ad Blocking to Grow 34% This Year to Nearly 70 Million U.S. Web Users (Jeremy Barr / AdAge)
6. Report: Social Media and the Workplace (Kenneth Olmstead, Cliff Lampe and Nicole B. Ellison / Pew Research Center)