Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Mike Allen, Politico’s Newsletter Pioneer, Is Handing Over the Reins (Jim Rutenberg / The New York Times)
2. BuzzFeed Didn’t Give Up on Tumblr, and It’s Reaping the Benefits (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
3. 6 in 10 of You Will Share This Link Without Reading It (Caitlin Dewey / Washington Post)
4. Public Radio’s Existential Crisis (Ellen Gamerman / Wall Street Journal)
5. The Guardian Accepts 257 Voluntary Redundancies (Christopher Williams / The Telegraph)
6. Why We Trust, and Why That’s Changing Online (Danny Funt, Chava Gourarie, and Jack Murtha / CJR)