Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Forrest Gump of the Internet (Robinson Meyer / The Atlantic)
2. Appeals Court Hands Vimeo a Victory in Liability for Copyright-Infringing Videos (Ted Johnson / Variety)
3. A Big Change is Happening at Reddit After its Orlando Shooting Fiasco (Hayley Tsukayama / Washington Post)
4. With a 70 Percent Open Rate, Lenny Letter Looks to Video and Beyond (Jordan Valinsky / Digiday)
5. Washington Post Branded Content Now Available on Facebook Instant Articles (Washington Post)
6. Magic Leap’s Next Move? Bring C-3PO to Your House (Peter Rubin / Wired)