Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Now Peter Thiel’s Lawyer Wants to Silence Reporting on Trump’s Hair (J.K. Trotter Owen / Gawker)
2. Twitter Has Invested in Music Streaming Service SoundCloud (Peter Kafka and Kara Swisher / ReCode)
3. How NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ is Finding Younger Audiences on Social Media (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
4. Credit Suisse-Backed Social Network for Super, Super Rich Is a Go (Alexandra Bruell / AdAge)
5. Russian Government Hackers Penetrated DNC, Stole Opposition Research on Trump (Ellen Nakashima / Washington Post)
6. In Victory for Obama, Court Backs Strict Internet Regulation (Jim Puzzanghera / LA Times)