Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Video Notifications, Apple News Subscriptions, and More for Publishers from WWDC 2016 (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
2. ‘Between Scrappy and Slick’: How The Economist is Using Facebook Live Video (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)
3. Why Microsoft Could Challenge Salesforce for CRM Market Share After Buying LinkedIn (Marty Swant / AdAge)
4. New York Times Editor: After Orlando Shooting, Don’t Editorialize on Social Media (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. Washington Post Is Latest News Outlet Barred by Trump (Michael Grynbaum / New York Times)
6. Gawker Was a Great Place to Become a Journalist (Adrian Chen / New Yorker)