Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Guns? Terrorism? Hate crime? Media Go to Their Corners in Reporting on Orlando (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
2. Gawker Media Files for Bankruptcy (Peter Sterne / Politico)
3. Is Google in Cahoots With Clinton Campaign? Doubtful, but Question Persists (George Slefo / AdAge)
4. New Chapter for Classic Paris Bookstore: Books Printed on Demand (Ciara Nugent / New York Times)
5. MTV Uses Twitter to Gauge How Well It’s Doing on Snapchat (Lauren Johnson / AdWeek)
6. GroupM Won’t Pay for Ads Forced on Ad Blockers (Sahil Patel / Digiday)