Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Tribune Gets Troncked: A Reader’s Guide To The Tribune/Gannett War (Ken Doctor / Nieman Lab)
2. Reuters Finds Readers Want Quality News, But Aren’t Willing to Pay For It (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
3. Snapchat Reportedly Has More Daily Users Than Twitter. What Does That Mean For News? (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
4. A First Amendment For Social Platforms (Nabiha Syed and Ben Smith / BuzzFeed)
5. How Voice-Recognition Technology Will Change The Way We Listen To Radio. (Steve Lickteig / Slate)