Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Wyoming Community College To Close Journalism Program At Center Of Dispute (Doug Lederman / Inside Higher Ed)
2. Florida Prof and Department Chair Is New SOJC Edwin L. Artzt Dean (University of Oregon)
3. Higher-Ed Edtech Conferences You Need to Know (Ray Batra / EdSurge)
4. What We’ve Learned After Several Decades of Online Learning (Essay) (Yoram Neumann and Edith Neumann / Inside Higher Ed)
5. Reynolds Journalism Institute Announces 10th Fellowship Class (RJI Online)
6. Teachable Raises $2.5 Million to Help Instructors Teach Outside the Confines of Course Marketplace (Lora Kolodny / TechCrunch)