Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Top Journalists Offer Graduation Advice: Don’t Let Ambition Warp You (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
2. In Defense of Old-School Reporting Tactics In the Age of Data Journalism (Christopher Guess / IJNET)
3. CIR Awarded a $3.5 Million Grant From the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation (Center for Investigative Reporting)
4. Here’s What 3 High School Seniors Learned From Working With Editors at The Atlantic (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
5. Take Your Teaching Online: the Micro-Lecture (Travis Grandy / Inside Higher Ed)