Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. 18 Universities Join Carnegie-Knight News21 Voting Rights Investigation (Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication)
2. Games, Videos Continue to Make Big Gains Classrooms, Survey Finds (Leo Doran / Education Week)
3. Digital Promise Puts Education Research All In One Place (Katrina Schwartz / MindShift)
4. 3 Theories Why We Are Intrigued By Mobile Learning (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)
5. What Happened When a Professor Built a Chatbot To Be His Teaching Assistant (Matt McFarland / Washington Post)
6. Knight Center Launches New MOOC in Portuguese On How to Make Journalistic Videos For The Web (Journalism in the Americas Blog)