Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Library Usage Falls 14.3 Percentage Points Since 2005 (Natasha Onwuemezi / The Bookseller)
2. How to Make Reading Relevant to Today’s Consumer (Eric Shoup, Scribd / Digital Book World)
3. Wattpad Sets Its Sights On Brands, Publishers and Hollywood With Wattpad Studios (Anthony Ha / TechCrunch)
4. Classic George Plimpton Titles Reissued, Go Digital For First Time (Jim Milliot / Publishers Weekly)
5. Kindle Oasis Review: The Perfect eE-Reader For The 1 Percent (Devindra Hardawar / Engadget)