Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. BEA 2016: E-Book Sales Fell 13% in 2015, Nielsen Reports (Jim Milliot / Publishers Weekly)
2. E-books: a Twist in the Tale (Philip Jones / The Bookseller)
3. E-Books, Why so Old-Fashioned? Here’s a Web Wakeup Call (Stephen Shankland / CNET)
4. The Future of Books: Mobile, VR and Bots (Sanj Kharbanda / Digital Book World)
5. Hail and Farewell to The Google Books Case (James Grimmelmann / Publishers Weekly)
6. How iBooks Author is Quietly Winning the Innovation Game (Bradley Metrock / The Bookseller)