Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Want to Know What Facebook Really Thinks of Journalists? Here’s What Happened When It Hired Some. (Michael Nunez / Gizmodo)
2. Vice and ESPN Team Up to Produce Sports Shows (Keach Hagey / Wall Street Journal)
3. Can Fact-Checkers Break Into Facebook’s Echo Chambers? (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)
4. Is the Tech Bubble Popping? Ping Pong Offers an Answer (Zusha Elinson / Wall Street Journal)
5. Condé Nast is Betting on Virtual Reality Too (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
6. Huffington Post and Uber Is a Conflict of Interest Minefield (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)