Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Peter Thiel, Tech Billionaire, Reveals Secret War With Gawker (Andrew Ross Sorkin / New York Times)
2. Gawker Media Looking at Possible Sale of Company (Steven Perlberg / Wall Street Journal)
3. Politico Aims to Boost Media-Industry Coverage by Removing Paywall (Brian Steinberg / Variety)
4. When It Comes to Social Media, News Consumers Tend to Stick With 1 Source (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
5. Blendle Now Lets You Pay-Per-Article From US Apps (Ben Popper / The Verge)
6. Newspaper Group Takes Ad Blocking Fight to Federal Trade Commission (Joe Pompeo / Politico Media)