Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Denies Bias in Trending Topics, But Vows Changes Anyway (Devin Coldewey / TechCrunch)
2. New Media Shares Old Media’s Roof (Rani Molla and Shira Ovide / Bloomberg Gadfly)
3. Wenner Media to Launch Gaming Site ‘Glixel’ (Chris O’Shea / FishbowlNY)
4. BuzzFeed is Building a New York-Based Team to Experiment With News Video (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
5. White Men Working at the Washington Post Make Way More Money Than Their Peers (Dayna Evans / The Cut)
6. We’re Starting to See a New Blueprint for Reinventing Legacy Newsrooms (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
7. Twitter to Ease Character Limit, Making Room for GIFs, Videos and More (Mike Isaac / New York Times)