Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Ferguson-Related Charges Dropped Against Washington Post and Huffington Post Reporters (Niraj Chokshi / Washington Post)
2. Yahoo Suitors Expected to Bid $2 Billion to $3 Billion, Below Past Indications (Douglas MacMillan and Ryan Knutson / Wall Street Journal)
3. Google is Seeking to Overturn a Ruling That Would Greatly Extend the Remit of the Right To Be Forgotten (Alex Hern / The Guardian)
4. Looking For a Sustainable Business Model for a Regional Newspaper? Start at the Minneapolis Star Tribune (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
5. Algorithms, Clickworkers, and the Befuddled Fury Around Facebook Trends (Tarleton Gillespie / Nieman Lab)
6. Why China Fakes 488 million Social Media Posts a Year (Shai Oster / Bloomberg)