Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. What Does the First Amendment Look Like in the Digital Age? Knight and Columbia Are Spending $60 Million to Find Out (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Facebook to Sell Video Ads on Behalf of Other Firms (Jack Marshall / Wall Street Journal)
3. BBC Food Website to ‘Close’ – But Thousands of Recipes Will Still Be Available Online (Oliver Wright / The Independent)
4. Conservative Commentator/Blogger Thinks Facebook Treats Him Just Fine, Thank You Very Much (Peter Kafka / Recode)
5. ProPublica Finds a Side Effect of Transparency—and Is Transparent About What it Found (Erica Berry / Columbia Journalism Review)